Sunday 23 September 2012

PAD

Pad is short for Passionate about design. It is in Sydney, and well worth clicking through to their website or browsing in real life.

Pad is one of those stunningly beautiful shops that make you hurl yourself down on the floor in a ungracious manner when you realise you want every. single thing. in the shop.

Let's have a browse.....





I love the use of dark colours with light and a few bright pops of colour. This is heaven....




They have the most gorgeous fabrics. I spy a Christopher Farr pattern (a favourite fabric of mine).



Wow, what a statement wallpaper !




More charcoal tones with white to contrast. Domes with china skull - trend alert!



Interesting table. Silver goes with anything. Chiang Mai Dragon chair is a winner.




A lovely industrial style desk. Love the styling on top, the horse is amazing!


There is my favourite blue and white ginger jars. Everything is so stunning, don't you agree?



Pretty shaped bedhead, bone inlay bedside table and a pop of green. I love the Schumacher Nanjing cushions.


And to finish up, an amazing upholstered chair in my favourite fabric in the whole world..... Chiang Mai Dragon.

I know what I want for Christmas now.

Probably everything in this shop!

Next time I am in Sydney, I will have to take a visit.
In the meanwhile, this is the link to their website with more pretty pictures.

http://www.pad.com.au/

All pictures are from my Pinterest page sourced from pad's website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - it must be so frustrating not having anything close by. Thank goodness for the internet - you can window shop to your heart content! We're about to have a massive thunderstorm. Have you guys had any decent rain yet? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel@Georgica Pond25 October 2012 at 23:27

    PAD is fabulous, I must admit. I don't know how you survive with renovating your house and having a passion for interiors. I nearly went nuts living in Bowral on a property being 90 mins from Sydney! You must get frustrated. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete