Sunday 10 March 2013

The easiest craft project known to man!

This is a tutorial for the easiest craft project known to man.

I don't even know why I am writing a tutorial for it?

Even a monkey could do this!



The hardest part was getting the photo's to load on the blog.



First take a marble tile.

Mine were leftovers from my laundry renovation, so that was easily done. Go to a tile shop and find some coaster sized marble tiles.




You can see where this is heading can't you?



Buy some felt pads from the hardware store. I have used rounds ones on one I prepared earlier. It doesn't matter what shape.

Stick them on to the back of your tile.

And "Hey Presto - marble coasters!



I have made heaps of these babies.

And they look really nice with a glass of champagne or beer on them after a long day doing the BAS.



Told you it was easy!





Jo    xxx

4 comments:

  1. Pure brilliance! Please tell me you drink veuve everyday?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be a great disappointment and tell you that was for my birthday.... I drink Moet (on special) every other day. ;)

      Delete
  2. We'll well I needed a tute for that cause I didn't think of it. Great idea. I love marble.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute coasters. Love them
    Hope you are well
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete